1. Using Developer Tools on Chrome Web Browser
One option you can try is the Chrome Developer tool. Chrome comes with a lot of helpful features for developers, making tasks much easier to do. You can use the following steps to identify specific colors on any app or website.
- Open the website on which you want to identify a color on Chrome web browser
- Click on the three-dot icon to the top right of Chrome. A pop up with a bunch of options will appear.
- Click on ‘More Tools’ and then select ‘Developer tools’ from the resultant pop up.
- Use Ctrl + Shift + I if you want to skip the above steps
- Now, the window divides into two screens – the website to the left and the code of the website to the right
- Type in Ctrl + Shift + C on your keyboard. This shows you all the details of a particular element on the website when we hover our mouse cursor on the elements.
- You can find the color code of the element along with other useful information.